We Are Hiring
Ascension Medical Group Via Christi - Ascension Family Medicine Department on Carriage Park is looking for a full time Family Medicine Physician to join our elite team!
Why Join Ascension?
About Ascension Medical Group Via Christi
- Largest multi-specialty group practice in Kansas including locations in Manhattan, Pittsburg, Wamego and Wichita
- More than 300 providers in 40 specialties providing mission-minded care for all
- Academic affiliation with the University of Kansas School of Medicine and sponsorship of 6 residency and 2 fellowship programs
- Family-friendly metropolitan area of approximately 500,000
- Voted #1 city for overall affordability by Business Insider
- Excellent amenities including a new airport, award- winning schools, affordable housing, hiking trails and diverse economic base
- Home to four university campuses including the University of Kansas School of Medicine and Wichita State University
What You Will Do
Ascension Medical Group is looking for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine Physician to join our Family Medicine team.
- Join an established group of two well-established internal medicine physicians and four pediatricians
- Shared call group to help promote a work, life, balance
- Integrated model of care that offers support in more than 40 specialties
- Academic affiliation with the University of Kansas School of Medicine- Wichita affording the opportunity to educate medical students and residents
- High-income potential with competitive 18 month guaranteed salary and work-RVU production incentives
- Relocation and Signing Bonus available
- Evaluates and treats patients with appropriate medical diagnostic and treatment skills.
- Recommends, participates in, and works to ensure the success of efforts to improve cost effectiveness and quality of care provided to patients.
- Accepts patient referrals from other physicians.
- Provides appropriate documentation that meets insurance company requirements; appeal all denials in a timely manner.
- Participates in outpatient consultation for specialty, which may include on call schedules
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Physician MD/DO credentialed from the Kansas Board of Healing Arts obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Requirement will be tracked by local Medical Staff office.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) required
Equal Employment Opportunity
Via Christi Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Please see the link below for more information.
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension Health - VIA Christi participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)