This job posting is no longer active.
We Are Hiring
RN Care Management Partner- Care Management Wisconsin - Full-Time, Days - 5700 Lands End Way - Stevens Point, WI
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Care Management (ACM) creates customized healthcare solutions for health systems, payers, and employers that stabilize costs, improve outcomes, and enhance the experience for both providers and individuals. Our range of services strive to create a seamless healthcare experience for providers, payers and healthcare leaders by improving access to and removing complexity from the delivery of healthcare.
ACM serves 1.3 million patients across the nation and manages more than 20,000 providers through our clinically integrated networks of providers. ACM helps our customers eliminate stress and uncertainty, allowing them to confidently provide quality, value-based services and solutions. Beyond traditional population health management solutions, ACM offers additional expertise in claims management, care coordination, risk management and safety strategies that allow healthcare leaders to avoid challenges and capitalize on healthcare opportunities.
What You Will Do
As a Care Management Partner with Ascension, you will have the opportunity to coordinate various activities supporting case management process.
- Assurance that a member utilizes network and suggests or refers for acquisition of community resources to better health outcomes.
- Coordination of network resources to demonstrate financial stewardship
- Development, execution and coordination of member’s plan of care, with an emphasis on the most complicated cases.
- Identify members and episodes (such as care transitions) that would most benefit from care coordination based on program objectives and member’s risk.
- Develops and executes member’s plan of care including appropriate protocols and care paths for all level of clinical complexity.
- Provide care coordination of plan of care and including member’s additional care needs.
- Help member develop and define health goals
- Communicate goals and patient status to partners of the member’s healthcare team, often acting as patient advocate.
- Use of appropriate IT platforms to communicate and store information and evaluate outcomes
- Systemically work with others in Ascension Care Management’s Network to ensure we are engaging patients throughout the network and at each point of care, healing and wellness
- Identification of opportunities for and provision of elements of health maintenance and population management including wellness and activation objectives for both the population and individual member
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Drivers License obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Nurse Practitioner license obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date OR Registered Nurse license obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Associates or Bachelor's
- Associates degree in health related field required.
- Bachelors degree in health related field preferred.
- At least two years in nursing in health related field required, preference in case management, acute care or home care setting.
- Exceptional inter-personal skills with a history of working with both customers an physcians.
- Resourcefulness and innovation to design meaningfu member activites.
- Demonstrated proficiency with basic computer skills to include Word, Excel, Outlook, web-based applications and clinical data as well as application of that data preferred.
- Ability to work well with others in a professional, collaborative and predictable manner.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Health is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)