We Are Hiring
Dosimetrist - Radiation Oncology - PRN, Day Shift, Has to have the ability to come on site as needed.
St Vincent Anderson - 2020 Meridian Street - Anderson, IN
Why Join Ascension?
St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana’s largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women’s and children’s health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Vincent Health-IN, you will have the opportunity to develop and administer radiation therapy treatment plans under the direction of medical physicist and radiation oncologist.
- Designs a treatment plan to deliver a prescribed radiation dose and field to a defined tumor volume.
- Assists with or performs the application of specific methods of dosimetry, including intracavitary and interstitial brachytherapy procedures.
- Assists with or performs the fabrication of beam modifying devices and immobilization devices.
- Provides technical support for radiation protection procedures and qualitative machine calibrations of equipment.
- Maintains radiation safety for self, co-workers and patients in accordance with NRC guidelines.
- Assist physicist in the design and implementation of research activities and performs special projects related to dosimetry.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Medical Dosimetrist credentialed from the Medical Dosimetrist Certification Board obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
Equal Employment Opportunity
St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information.
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)