We Are Hiring
Physician - Founders Circle Anesthesiology - Part-Time - VC Clinic Founders Circle - Wichita,KS
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Via Christi Health's rich history of serving the people of Kansas and the surrounding region dates back more than 100 years to the healing ministries of our founding congregations. Today, Ascension Via Christi Health is the largest provider of healthcare services in Kansas. Based in Wichita, we serve Kansas and northeast Oklahoma through our doctors, hospitals, senior villages and health services.
What You Will Do
As an Anesthesiologist (part-time) with Via Christi Health, you will have the opportunity to provide medical services to patients in an assigned area.
- Evaluates and treats patients with appropriate medical diagnostic and treatment skills. Coordinates discharge planning with case management.
- Recommends, participates in, and works to ensure the success of efforts to improve cost effectiveness and quality of care provided to patients.
- Accepts patient referrals from other physicians. Acts as admitting, attending and/or consulting physician for patients who require hospitalization for primary medical diagnoses, depending on needs of patients, medical staff and hospital.
- Participates in academic programs (e.g. medical education and research) as requested.
- Provides appropriate documentation that meets insurance company requirements; appeal all denials in a timely manner.
- Participates in inpatient and outpatient consultation for specialty, which may include on call schedules.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Physician MD/DO credentialed from the Kansas Board of Healing Arts obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Requirement will be tracked by local Medical Staff office. Board eligibility and/or certification required within timeline set forth by the specialty's respective academy.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Via Christi Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Please see the link below for more information.
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension Health - VIA Christi participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)