We Are Hiring
Physician, Interventional Cardiologist - Full-Time - Ascension Medical Group - Clay, Middleburg, FL
Why Join Ascension?
When you join Ascension and Ascension Medical Group, you are entering a community where physician engagement and experience is recognized as a key driver of delivering excellent patient care.
Your practice will be supported by a robust practice management platform, proven administrative and revenue cycle management services and some of the most current and clinician-friendly EHRs on the market.
Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers benefit from significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages.
What You Will Do
St. Vincent’s HealthCare (SVH) in Jacksonville, Florida, home to the largest cardiovascular program between
Atlanta and Orlando.
Seeking a board eligible/certified Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join its growing team with following responsibilities:
• Serving patients in both the outpatient & inpatient settings as well as outreach clinics
• Strong echo, TEE, nuclear imaging and vascular ultrasound skills desired
• Interest in growing Heart Failure program
St. Vincent’s Cardiology
• 33 board certified cardiologists practicing among 6 office locations with additional outreach clinics
• Services inclusive of interventional cardiology, peripheral vascular and electrophysiology
• Highest volume structural heart program in the region inclusive of the following
• Largest EP practice in the region inclusive of an AFib Institute.
• Leaders in cardiovascular innovation & cardiology research opportunities.
St. Vincent’s Hospitals
• Serving Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia for 100 years
• Provides care for community with three hospitals in region
• Part of Ascension, nation’s largest Catholic and non-for-profit health care system
• American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement 2018
• American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines Heart Failure Gold Plus Quality Achievement
• Advanced Heart Failure accreditation by TJC
• Chest Pain program accreditation by TJC
• Only local health system to have every hospital in network to receive an “A” grade for patient safety by
the Leapfrog Group.
• Footprint extends past the hospitals and includes dozens of primary care, specialty care, urgent care, laboratory, imaging and health center locations to create an integrated healthcare system. Currently 57 sites of care and expanding.
• Current construction of a Heart Pavilion at the Riverside campus underway to include a state-of-the-art
Jacksonville, Florida is a rapidly growing metropolitan area with approximately 850,000 residents, not including surrounding counties. It sits on the beautiful St. Johns River in the city center with the Atlantic Ocean a short drive away. It boasts a mild climate, reasonable cost of living, professional sports teams, and a solid economy.
What You Will Need
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent's HealthCare participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)