We Are Hiring
Administrative Intern - Recruiting and Internship Program - PRN, Days - 7715 Chevy Chase Building - Austin, TX
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Technologies is one of the nation’s largest healthcare information technology services organizations.
We provide Ascension and its subsidiaries low-cost, high-value IT infrastructure and software application services that:
• Support rapid and effective clinical decision making
• Improve efficiency and care transitions
• Foster information sharing across the continuum of care
• Make knowledge and data actionable, leading to improved patient outcomes
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Technologies, you will have the opportunity to perform department-specific duties and responsibilities in a training capacity.
- Provides research and administrative assistance for special projects as assigned. Presents findings and makes recommendations.
- Performs work assignments in support of departmental goals.
- Attends and participates in meetings at the invitation of leadership.
- Performs additional clerical duties as assigned.
- Experience with RDBMS systems and/or big data
- Understands database schemas, data flow diagrams, and data specifications.
- Demonstrated success translating business requirements to technical specifications
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Collaborates with multiple departments on database related development
- Identifies, analyzes, and troubleshoots problems in solutions, analytics, and data.
- Understands source systems and the common business and technical keys
- Reviews and evaluates data output to ensure it conforms to business and technical requirements
- Collaborate in the planning, design, deployment, and testing of new or enhanced solutions.
- Creates detailed test plans for new development and maintain regression testing for existing functionality.
- Serve as a liaison between development and business to ensure technical compatibility and satisfaction of solutions
- Perform gap analysis of existing vs. desired solution functionality.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Enrolled in degreed program specific to discipline.
- Supports Big Data teams with any/all coding and/or enhancement changes by testing changes/enhancements in development before production push
- Participates in project meetings and understands the scope of the project and the development goals roadmaps.
- Writes test cases and documents
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Technologies is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information.
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Ascension Technologies participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)