We Are Hiring
Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus - Neurology practice is looking for a full-time Clinical Neurophysiologist Physician to join our elite team!
Why Join Ascension?
About Ascension Providence Hospital
Full service Level II Trauma Center and a Primary Stroke Center
We provide a wide range of minimally invasive surgical procedures using robotic assisted technology
Specialty care in advanced heart and neuroscience care, comprehensive cancer services, orthopedics and women’s health
Robust Medical Education program consisting of 18 accredited residency and fellowship programs
Affiliated with Michigan State University College of Medicine
Southfield is known as the business and leisure center of southeast, Michigan
Central location with easy access to highways
Southfield is home to more than 100 Fortune 500 Companies
Home to Evergreen Hills Golf Course, year-round city sponsored events and festivals, and an abundance of parks and recreational activities
Culturally diverse community
About Ascension Medical Group
When you join Ascension Medical Group (AMG), you are entering a community where physician and advanced practice provider engagement and experience is recognized as a key driver of delivering excellent patient care.
With 1,900 sites of care and 7,000 providers strong, AMG is one of the largest healthcare provider networks in the United States. Physicians and advanced practice providers benefit from a collaborative approach to care, significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages.
What You Will Do
Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus is looking for a Board Eligible/Board Certified Clinical Neurophysiologist for our Neurology practice.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to partner with Ascension Providence Hospital due to growth.
- Employed opportunity for two years and then transition into the private practice
- Mix of outpatient visits, in-office testing, inpatient rounding and stroke call on a rotational basis
- Southfield office has two exam rooms and three rooms for testing and Novi office has four exam/testing rooms
- Office is open Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Opportunity to teach and round with medical students and residents
This is an employed opportunity with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package
- Inpatient rounding averages 10-15 patients/day
- Outpatient visits include 10-15 new and follow-up patients/day
- Full-spectrum neurological testing; EEG, EMG, evoke potential and echo carotid
- Current call schedule for the practice is 24 hours/7 days per week via answering service
What You Will Need
- Physician MD/DO with Prescriptive Authority credentialed from the Michigan Board of Medicine obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Neurology
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Clinical Neurophysiology
- 1 year of experience preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Michigan is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, height, weight, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. The information requested on this application will not be used for any purpose prohibited by law. If you require assistance or an accommodation to complete this application, please let us know.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Ascension Michigan provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: [email protected]
. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Ascension Michigan will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.
Thank you for considering a career with Ascension Michigan.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension Michigan participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)