We Are Hiring
Family Nurse Practitioner - Ascension Medical Group Premier Family Practice- Full-Time - Saint Clair Shores, MI
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Michigan is a member of Ascension Health, the largest not-for-profit Catholic Health system in the United States.
Our Mission, Vision and Values: Ascension Michigan, as a Catholic health ministry, is committed to providing spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of individuals in the communities we serve, with special attention to the poor and vulnerable.
Our Values: We are called to: Service of the Poor, Reverence, Integrity, Wisdom, Creativity and Dedication
Our Vision: Our passion for healing calls us to cultivate trust, advocate wellness, and transform healthcare.
What You Will Do
Premier Family Practice affiliated with Ascension Medical Group is seeking to add a full-time Nurse Practitioner to its growing practice. The well-established practice located in St. Clair Shores, MI currently consists of one board certified family medicine physician.
- The practice sees approximately 100-140 patients per week.
- Visits include family practice services including minor procedures.
- Outpatient responsibilities only
- Office Hours:
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 7:45am-4pm
- Tuesday 8am-7pm
- Full and comprehensive benefit package provided including malpractice coverage
- Call Schedule: 1:2
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Valid Automobile Insurance obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Drivers License credentialed from the Michigan Secretary of State obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Certified Nurse Practitioner obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed as Registered Nurse in the state of Michigan required.
- One or more of the following:
- Basic Life Support Provider certification OR Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification from the American Heart Association (AHA) required. BLS may be obtained within 30 days of hire/transfer date. Incumbents with American Red Cross (ARC) CPR for Professional Rescuers card will be accepted upon hire but renewal must be a BLS Provider card from AHA.
- Three (3)years clinical nursing experience required.One (1) year Nurse Practitioner/Advanced Practice Nurse experience required.
- 2 years experience working in a family medicine practice as a nurse practitioner, able to see all ages.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Michigan is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, height, weight, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. The information requested on this application will not be used for any purpose prohibited by law. If you require assistance or an accommodation to complete this application, please let us know.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Ascension Michigan provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com
. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Ascension Michigan will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.
Thank you for considering a career with Ascension Michigan.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension Michigan participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)