This job posting is no longer active.
We Are Hiring
Desktop Support Technician - Operations Admin - Full-Time, Days
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Technologies is one of the nation’s largest healthcare information technology services organizations.
We provide Ascension and its subsidiaries low-cost, high-value IT infrastructure and software application services that:
• Support rapid and effective clinical decision making
• Improve efficiency and care transitions
• Foster information sharing across the continuum of care
• Make knowledge and data actionable, leading to improved patient outcomes
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Technologies, you will have the opportunity to provide Tier 1 (first call) help desk support to end users.
- Assists end users with troubleshooting and resolving desktop and application-related problems including problems with passwords, printers, email, anti-virus programs and business software.
- Enters and maintains accurate information and data regarding end user issues within designated tracking system.
- Determines when it is necessary to forward/assign a problem to the appropriate group and prioritizes accordingly.
- May review and provide feedback knowledge database to ensure accuracy and up to date information.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or GED required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Technologies is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information.
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Ascension Technologies participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)