This job posting is no longer active.
We Are Hiring
Senior Business Analyst - Business Management Admin - Full-Time, Days - 4600 Headquarters - St Louis, MO
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Technologies is one of the nation’s largest healthcare information technology services organizations.
We provide Ascension and its subsidiaries low-cost, high-value IT infrastructure and software application services that:
• Support rapid and effective clinical decision making
• Improve efficiency and care transitions
• Foster information sharing across the continuum of care
• Make knowledge and data actionable, leading to improved patient outcomes
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Technologies, you will have the opportunity to apply technical expertise in one or more information technology disciplines to support the organization's technical infrastructure.
- Analyzes a chain of events and applies technical knowledge following established procedures.
- Successfully troubleshoots most applications problems independently.
- Participates in design, contributing technical insights and ideas.
- Helps formulate project scope and objectives.
- Works with customers to understand and explain business and technical issues, respond to user problems, explain new technologies, and present deliverables.
- Writes basic documentation of a new or proposed system.
- Shares knowledge effectively within the work team.
- Contributes to project plans, RFP's and RFI's.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- 3 years of experience preferred.
- Design, develop, run and analyze Vendor Lifecycle Management (VLM) metrics reports. Provide education and training for report audience. Analyze reports/data to identify data integrity issues and coordinate with tools analyst to remediate. Analyze data to identify trends, good practices and opportunities for improvement.
- Experience preferred with Tableau, Excel, SharePoint, and general knowledge of relational database.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Technologies is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information.
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Ascension Technologies participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)