This job posting is no longer active.
We Are Hiring
RN-Clinic - GHI Admin - Full-Time,Day - HealthPark - Grand Blanc,MI
Why Join Ascension?
As the leading healthcare provider in mid-Michigan, Ascension Genesys Hospital has been improving our community's health for more than 95 years, and part of Ascension since 1999. As a group of affiliated medical campuses, outpatient centers, primary care locations including a network of 160 primary care physicians and ancillary healthcare organizations, we share a philosophy of providing personalized care to every person we serve.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension GHI, you will have the opportunity to provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Performs wound checks, device/patient assessments, and provides phone triage for device patients.
- Retrieves data from implanted devices; compiles patient device data for reporting and review by attending physicians.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Diploma - Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
- Certificate: Successful completion of an accredited Cardiac Electrophysiology Technologist program, or completion of an accredited RN program is acceptable in lieu of CEPT certification and preferred 2 years relevant experience as an electrophysiology technologist preferred.
- Cardiac Device Technician Certification and/or 3-5 years Remote Monitoring and Device Interrogation experience preferred.
- Prefers 3-5 years experience working in Cardiac Electrophysiology.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Genesys Health System will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.