We Are Hiring
Physician, Emergency Medicine - Full-Time - Ascension Wisconsin - Weston,WI
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Wisconsin operates 24 hospital campuses and more than 100 related healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Ascension Wisconsin employs more than 1,300 primary and specialty care clinicians. Ascension Wisconsin is a faith-based healthcare organization that has been serving the state since 1848. In FY2018, Ascension Wisconsin provided more than $292 million in community benefit, including care of persons living in poverty.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
Ascension Wisconsin is actively seeking a BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician to join our team in Weston and Merrill, WI. This is an ideal opportunity for a physician looking to treat a full range of trauma patients while still offering a high-level of personalized care.
- Physician will serve two facilities:
- Ascension Saint Clare's Hospital in Weston is a Level III with annual volume of 16,000
- Ascension Good Samaritan in Merrill is a Level IV with annual volume of 13,000
- Twelve, 12-hour shifts per month; request schedule
- Collaborative relationship with the Hospitalist teams
- Easy, one call transfers with Ministry Connect
- Ascension Spirit Transport with ground and flight transport on site
- Group boasts a collegial environment and excellent longevity
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Physician MD/DO credentialed from the Wisconsin Medical Examining Board obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Licensure is dependent on state associate works in.
- Current Board Certification required. Board Eligibility accepted if within 2 years of residency completion
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) required
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ministry Health Care, and its subsidiaries, as part of Ascension Health, is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement