We Are Hiring
Internal Medicine Physician - Omni Medical- Full-Time - Southfield, MI
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Michigan is a member of Ascension Health, the largest not-for-profit Catholic Health system in the United States.
Our Mission, Vision and Values: Ascension Michigan, as a Catholic health ministry, is committed to providing spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of individuals in the communities we serve, with special attention to the poor and vulnerable.
Our Values: We are called to: Service of the Poor, Reverence, Integrity, Wisdom, Creativity and Dedication
Our Vision: Our passion for healing calls us to cultivate trust, advocate wellness, and transform healthcare.
What You Will Do
Ascension Medical Group is seeking a well-rounded individual who enjoys the Great Lakes and four-seasons of Michigan to join Omni Medical. A well established practice located in Southfield, MI on the campus of Ascension Providence Hospital seeks to add a full-time Internal Medicine physician to a team of two board certified physicians and one nurse practitioner.
- Office procedures include: minor surgical procedures, PFT, electrocardiogram, and onsite lab
- Approximately 150 outpatient visits per week
- Inpatient census is 12-15 patients per day
- Payor mix consists primarily of Medicare and Blue Cross
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- DEA controlled substance registration required. Licensure/certification monitored by health ministry Central Credentialing Office.
- One or more of the following:
- Unrestricted Michigan license to practice allopathic or osteopathic medicine in Michigan required. Licensure/certification monitored by health ministry Central Credentialing Office.
- Doctor of Medicine
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy required
- 1 year of experience required.
- Completion of residency in the United States
- Prefer 3 years of experience in an ambulatory practice
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Michigan is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, height, weight, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. The information requested on this application will not be used for any purpose prohibited by law. If you require assistance or an accommodation to complete this application, please let us know.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Ascension Michigan provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com
. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Ascension Michigan will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.
Thank you for considering a career with Ascension Michigan.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension Michigan participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)