We Are Hiring
Physician - Cardiology - Interventional - Ascension Medical Group - Full-Time - Ascension Mercy Hospital - Oshkosh,WI
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Wisconsin operates 24 hospital campuses and more than 100 related healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Ascension Wisconsin employs more than 1,300 primary and specialty care clinicians. Ascension Wisconsin is a faith-based healthcare organization that has been serving the state since 1848. In FY2018, Ascension Wisconsin provided more than $292 million in community benefit, including care of persons living in poverty.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
Ascension Wisconsin is currently seeking a full-time Interventional Cardiologist to join Ascension Mercy Hospital in Oshkosh, WI.
- Join a well-established Practice Consisting of
- 4 Interventional Cardiologists
- 4 APC’s
- Weekday and Weekend 1:4
- Only Interventional Cardiology call
- Must Be Board Eligible/Board Certified in Interventional Cardiology
- Echo and Nuclear Certification is required
- Large Primary Care base with established referral patterns
- Provide coverage at Ascension Mercy Medical Center and Aurora throughout Oshkosh (exclusive contract)
- Generous Benefits, including a great retirement package
- Competitive compensation package
- Care team model – each internationalist is paired with an APC
- Practice allows provider to do a good mix of interventional work and clinic work to develop a great patient relationships
MEDICAL CENTER CAPABILITIES
- Full Service Interventional Cardiology Program with 24/7 -PCI Capability for Acute MI (All Hospitals)
- Full Service Cardiothoracic Surgery Program Available
- Full service Accredited Echocardiography lab with intraoperative TEE
- Phase I & II Cardiac Rehabilitation Program
- Accredited Stroke and Chest Pain Center
- Cardiovascular PACS
- CT Heart Scanning Capability Available
OPPORTUNITIES TO PARTICIPATE IN
- Evidence based QA focused on Acute Myocardial Infarction, Acute Coronary Syndrome & Congestive HF
- Congestive Heart Failure Management Program
- NRMI and American College of Cardiology Data Registries
- Community Outreach Programs
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- One or more of the following:
- Physician MD/DO credentialed from the Wisconsin Medical Examining Board obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Licensure is dependent on state associate works in.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) required
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ministry Health Care, and its subsidiaries, as part of Ascension Health, is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement