We Are Hiring
Physician, Cardiology - Electrophysiology - Ascension Medical Group - Full-Time - Ascension St. Elizabeth Hospital/Mercy Hospital - Appleton/Oshkosh,WI
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Wisconsin operates 24 hospital campuses and more than 100 related healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Ascension Wisconsin employs more than 1,300 primary and specialty care clinicians. Ascension Wisconsin is a faith-based healthcare organization that has been serving the state since 1848. In FY2018, Ascension Wisconsin provided more than $292 million in community benefit, including care of persons living in poverty.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
Ascension Wisconsin is currently seeking a full-time Cardiac Electrophysiologist in the Fox Valley at St. Elizabeth Hospital and Mercy Hospital.
- Join a well-established group of providers
- 8 Interventional Cardiologists
- 8 APC’s
- Monday-Friday *daytime call only*
- Role provides a unique opportunity to create and expand an electrophysiology program in the Fox Valley
- Position rotates between Mercy Hospital in Oshkosh and St. Elizabeth Hospital in Appleton
- Must Be Board Eligible/Board Certified in Electrophysiology
- Must be skilled in ablation procedures and device implantation
- Large Primary Care base with established referral patterns
- Generous Benefits, including a great retirement package
- Competitive compensation package
- Signing incentives, including loan forgiveness
MEDICAL CENTER CAPABILITIES
- Full Service Interventional Cardiology Program with 24/7 -PCI Capability for Acute MI (All Hospitals)
- Full Service Cardiothoracic Surgery Program
- Full service Accredited Echocardiography lab with intraoperative TEE
- Phase I & II Cardiac Rehabilitation Program
- Accredited Stroke and Chest Pain Center
- Cardiovascular PACS
- CT Heart Scanning Capability
- 2 Cath Labs at Mercy Hospital
- 2 Cath Labs and Hybrid OR at St. Elizabeth Hospital
- EP Mapping System coming to St. Elizabeth Hospital
OPPORTUNITIES TO PARTICIPATE IN
- Evidence based QA focused on Arrhythmia Management, Acute Myocardial Infarction, etc.
- NRMI and American College of Cardiology Data Registries
- Community Outreach Programs
FOX VALLEY, WISCONSIN
Fox Valley is one of Wisconsin's fastest growing areas with more than 236,000 residents. Its unique mixture of urban style and small town warmth makes the Fox Valley a great place to be. The Fox Valley has culture, entertainment, and convenience that will offer amenities for everyone including The Fox River Mall, one of the largest malls in the state, The Fox Cities Performing Arts Center and much more. With their exceptional public and private schools, it also offers safe, family friendly communities to raise a family with a low cost of living.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- One or more of the following:
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ministry Health Care, and its subsidiaries, as part of Ascension Health, is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement