We Are Hiring
Physician, Endocrinology - Ascension Medical Group - Full-Time - Midway Road - Menasha,WI
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Wisconsin operates 24 hospital campuses and more than 100 related healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Ascension Wisconsin employs more than 1,300 primary and specialty care clinicians. Ascension Wisconsin is a faith-based healthcare organization that has been serving the state since 1848. In FY2018, Ascension Wisconsin provided more than $292 million in community benefit, including care of persons living in poverty.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
Ascension Wisconsin is currently seeking a highly motivated and energetic full time Endocrinologist to join our very busy practice at a Fox Valley location.
- Join a well-established collegial team of:
- 1 Physician
- 2 APCs
- 2 Diabetic Educators
- Minimal call from lab in urgent situations
- Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified in Endocrinology
- Open to new or practicing physicians
- General Outpatient Endocrinology Practice
- Desire physician who’s focus is on diabetes management as there is a great need
- Generous Benefits, including a great retirement package
- Competitive compensation package
- Clinic hours:
- Monday-Friday: Between the hours of 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- 36 direct patient care hours/week with flexible scheduling
- No weekends
- Outreach expectations to local clinics nearby
- There is a stable and growing primary care base that presents a great deal of referrals
- Full service Hospital –St. Elizabeth’s in Appleton
- Support staff: MA/LPN
- RNs who do blood glucose meter monitoring
- Located in a vibrant metropolitan community; small town charm and affordability with a full complement of urban amenities
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- One or more of the following:
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ministry Health Care, and its subsidiaries, as part of Ascension Health, is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement