We Are Hiring
Physician, Family Medicine - Ascension Medical Group - Full-Time - Ascension Calumet Hospital - Chilton,WI
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Wisconsin operates 24 hospital campuses and more than 100 related healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Ascension Wisconsin employs more than 1,300 primary and specialty care clinicians. Ascension Wisconsin is a faith-based healthcare organization that has been serving the state since 1848. In FY2018, Ascension Wisconsin provided more than $292 million in community benefit, including care of persons living in poverty.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
Ascension Wisconsin is currently seeking a highly motivated and energetic full time Family Medicine physician to join our collegial group at our Calumet Medical Center in Chilton, WI.
- Join a well-established practice
- Call-phone call only- Primary goes through Nurse Direct; Secondary call to the physician
- Must Be Board Eligible/Board Certified in Family Medicine or IM/PEDS
- Outpatient practice with inpatient/nursing home optional
- Inpatient service can be signed out to hospitalist at night
- Located in a health professional shortage area, eligible for retention incentive and student loan repayment
- Generous Benefits, including a great retirement package
- Competitive compensation package
- A new physician would be able to build their practice quickly as physicians site an unmet demand
- Flexible Scheduling
- ER and Hospital is covered with onsite MD
- Chilton is a close knit, growing community that’s extremely supportive of the clinic
- Patients per day: 16-24
- Clinic is attached to the hospital allowing easy access to testing and a full array of visiting specialists
- On site:
- Procedure rooms
- Exam rooms
- Chilton is a friendly, family-orientated, growing community of approximately 4,000. It is located 20 minutes southeast of Appleton and 30 minutes from Green Bay. The city is home to award winning schools, a superior park system and is centrally located in eastern Wisconsin, which allows residents the opportunities found in larger cities. There are many community events and activities occurring year round, making Chilton an enjoyable and vibrant place live.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- One or more of the following:
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ministry Health Care, and its subsidiaries, as part of Ascension Health, is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement