We Are Hiring
Physician, Urology - Ascension Medical Group - Full-Time - Ascension St. Elizabeth Hospital - Appleton,WI
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Wisconsin operates 24 hospital campuses and more than 100 related healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Ascension Wisconsin employs more than 1,300 primary and specialty care clinicians. Ascension Wisconsin is a faith-based healthcare organization that has been serving the state since 1848. In FY2018, Ascension Wisconsin provided more than $292 million in community benefit, including care of persons living in poverty.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
Ascension Wisconsin is currently seeking a highly motivated and energetic full time general Urologist to join our busy established group in the Fox Cities, Wisconsin (Appleton and Oshkosh).
- Join a well-established, well-respected, comprehensive 3 surgeon urology group, 1 PA-C
- Coverage to both St. Elizabeth’s Hospital in Appleton and Mercy Medical Center in Oshkosh (both with comprehensive cystoscopic suites and robotic footprints)
- Board Eligible/Board Certification in Urology required
- Robotics highly preferred but not required
- Comprehensive Urology Practice with well-established cross-provider highly collegial practice with hospitalist support
- You will be entering a well-established practice by replacing one of the community’s most respected surgeons who has retired
- Competitive Benefits and Retirement package
- Competitive compensation package, signing incentives, relocation, etc. available
- Typical clinical hours:
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM with OR time blocks established
- 4.5 day clinic week
- Opportunity located on St. Elizabeth hospital campus in newly remodeled suite with ample clinical space for candidate and his or her team.
- Our hospitals have a proven and proficient ED staff with an additional outstanding collaborative relationship with the hospitalist teams at both sites.
- Step into a strong, stable and established referral network.
- Clinical support comprises LPNs, MAs, RNs – each surgeon has his/her own practice assistant
- Physician candidate to design schedule/practice to his or her specifications
- On site:
- 2-3 exam rooms per office day, procedure room
- Both hospital campuses have state-of-the-art cystoscopic suites.
- Both hospital campuses have complete Intuitive Davinci Si robotic platforms and well-trained, high-throughput robotic operative teams. Additionally, St. Elizabeth campus has an Xi robot.
- All amenities of a university practice available: Uro Nav, Ultrasound, Uro Dynamics, in-office cystoscopy.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- One or more of the following:
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ministry Health Care, and its subsidiaries, as part of Ascension Health, is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement