We Are Hiring
Ascension Wisconsin- Ascension Milwaukee St. Francis/ Franklin has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Obstetrics Gynecology Physician who has interest in program development and a desire to drive quality initiatives.
Why Join Ascension?
About Ascension Milwaukee Hospitals
- As a member of Ascension Milwaukee Hospitals, our physicians join a large community of providers who are called to deliver compassionate, personalized care for all persons, especially those who are struggling or affected by poverty.
- Shared best practices and knowledge amongst the largest nonprofit provider of care in the country.
- Milwaukee Ascension Hospitals include more than 40 clinic sites of care in Milwaukee as well as 7 owned hospitals averaging a bed size of 250-beds and 2 affiliated orthopedic hospitals, several skilled nursing facilities including the Alexian Village, ambulatory care facilities, home health care, physician practices, managed care services, and 4 cancer centers as well as standalone infusion sites.
- Milwaukee Ascension Hospitals are the heart of the network in Wisconsin, two of which host residents. Ascension hospitals have been recognized for renowned cardiology, behavioral health, women’s health, oncology, and neuroscience service lines and more than 200 primary care providers.
- Ideally located on the shores of Lake Michigan, 90 miles North of Chicago.
- Milwaukee is a Gamma Global city.
- Culturally diverse community that offers all of the amenities of a large city with the convenience and quality of life found in a smaller city.
- Three major professional teams including Green Bay Packers, Bucks, Brewers, Milwaukee Admirals, are located here as well as indoor soccer and intercollegiate athletics.
- Cultural activities include the Milwaukee Art Museum, the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra, and the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts.
- For families, Milwaukee has an excellent zoo considered to be among the finest in the country, a world class museum with an IMAX® theater, the Betty Brinn Children’s Museum, Discovery World, and an extensive county park system.
- Milwaukee area restaurants offer a delectable cuisine that can satisfy every palate.
- Residents enjoy many outdoor activities such as boating, fishing, and sailing on Lake Michigan; hiking, golfing, bike riding, and walking along the lakefront along with many trails.
- Milwaukee is also host to numerous festivals throughout the summer including Summerfest, the largest music festival in the country.
About Ascension Medical Group
When you join Ascension Medical Group (AMG), you are entering a community where physician and advanced practice provider engagement and experience is recognized as a key driver of delivering excellent patient care.
With 1,900 sites of care and 7,000 providers strong, AMG is one of the largest healthcare provider networks in the United States. Physicians and advanced practice providers benefit from a collaborative approach to care, significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages.
What You Will Do
- Join a Great Collegial OB/GYN Team in Milwaukee, WI
- 3 OB/GYN’s
- 1 Women’s Health NP
- 2 Genetic counselors
- Lactation Specialists
- Gynecology-Oncology consult offsite
- Uro-Gynecologist consult offsite
- Flexible Scheduling with 32pt contact hours
- Practice Opportunity will cover Franklin, St. Francis and St. Joseph Hospitals
- Must be BE/BC in OB/GYN
- Highly competitive compensation package, including generous benefits and retirement plan
- St. Francis Hospital – Home Base
- Level II B Nursery
- 7 Bed Labor & Deliver Unit
- 2 C-Section Rooms
- In-House OB/GYN at night to cover emergencies and the ED
- Perinatal Assessment Center open 4 days per week
- Office Suite conveniently located onsite at St. Francis Hospital with easy access to L&D.
- Hysteroscopy - shared
- LEEP - shared
- Nexplanon, hormonal IUD’s
- Antepartum Testing
- Franklin Hospital- Call coverage
- Community Hospital- ED coverage for Gynecology only
- Gynecological procedures only
- SI Robot
- St. Joseph Hospital- Call coverage
- Level III Facility
- 24/7 OB/GYN In-house Coverage
- Family-centered maternity and neonatal care
- 16 Bed Labor & Delivery Unit
- Work with Residents
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Physician MD/DO credentialed from the Wisconsin Medical Examining Board obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- BE BC Obstetrics Gynecology
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
(HEALTH MINISTRY) participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)