We Are Hiring
Certified Surgical Technologist (CST)
Shift: Full-Time, Evening 11a-11p OR 10:30-7p
Providence Health Ctr - Waco,TX
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Providence Healthcare Netwk-TX, you will have the opportunity to facilitate the safe and efficient performance of surgical procedures.
- Prepares surgical operating suite with sterile drapes and sterile solutions as well as appropriate sterile and non-sterile instruments and supplies.
- Hands required/requested instruments and supplies to surgeon during surgery.
- Assists with preparing, transporting, positioning and draping patients.
- Maintains instruments in an organized manner and monitors/tracks instruments counts throughout procedures.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Surgical Tech credentialed from the National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Surgical Tech credentialed from the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA) obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
Equal Employment Opportunity
Providence Healthcare Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M/F/D/V).
A mission of compassion.
A vision of excellence.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.