We Are Hiring
Title: RN (Registered Nurse)
City, State: Nashville, TN
Location: St Thomas Midtown Hospital
Department: Medical Surgical Unit
Additional Job Details: Full-Time, Weekend Option, 24 Hours
Why Join Ascension?
Why Saint Thomas Midtown:
Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital, founded in 1918, is the largest not-for-profit community hospital in Middle Tennessee, licensed for 683 acute and rehab care beds. Our main campus covers nearly 2 million square feet and spans more than six city blocks, or 38 acres.
What Saint Thomas Midtown has to offer:
• Power of Purpose: For us, work is more than the place we go each day. It’s an environment that nurtures relationships, connects talent, and understands patients. Our innovative spirit impacts and influences the community that we serve.
• Culture of Teamwork: We encourage diversity of talents while offering the support of a multi-disciplinary team.
• Professional Development: By supporting our associates and their professional development, we ultimately enhance the care and services we provide to the community. Through this development, our associates find new opportunities for career advancement.
• Compensation/Benefits: Saint Thomas Health provides a competitive compensation package inclusive of a wide range of flexible benefit options. We support work-life balance through generous paid time off and encourage spirituality in the workplace.
• Innovative Environment: We are a progressive, stable company with 120 years of experience in delivering world-class personalized care. At Saint Thomas Health, we are actively trying new solutions to help overcome some of healthcare’s toughest challenges.
What You Will Do
In this unit that specializes in Renal and Stroke care, you will be providing exceptional patient care, and helping patients gain strength and function to be productive in their everyday lives. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow your nursing career.
What You Will Need
Equal Employment Opportunity
Saint Thomas Health Services complies with all applicable federal and state laws prohibiting discrimination in hiring or employment practices on the basis of citizenship, race, color, religion, gender, age, national and ethnic origin, disability, or veteran status.
No question or item on this application for employment is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. Information obtained through this application will be used solely to determine qualifications and suitability for employment. This application will be valid for a period of 90 days from date of completion.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Saint Thomas Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)