Rainbow Hospice Location Address:
1550 Bishop Court, Mount Prospect, IL 60056 United States (US) Daily Hours:
8 Standard Hours:
40 Employment Status:
Full-time Employment Type:
The Revenue Assurance Specialist is responsible for the accurate processing and invoicing of accounts receivable and ensuring proper revenue recognition through adherence to provided revenue recognition specifications. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processes and adjusts records, and bills according to contractual terms.
- Resolves billing issue that may arise.
- Sets up and monitors budgets and billing schedules.
- Collaborates with Patient Financial Services, Medical Coders, and Director of Reimbursement to correct billing issues, review billing practices, and maintain a current charge master.
- Contributes ideas and suggest process improvements to drive greater efficiencies.
This document represents the major duties, responsibilities, and authorities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Associate's degree required. Minimum one year of experience or training in an analytical or related position that requires a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail required.
Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
Knowledge of Lynx and Meditech required.
Charging software preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
PLC Senior Services Department Name:
Home Care Administration RH Job Function:
Professional Services Nearest Major Market:
Chicago Job Segment:
Medical, Palliative, Hospice, Clinic, Home Care, Healthcare