PLC Senior Services Location:
Presence Res Nursing Rehab Location Address:
1001 North Greenwood, Park Ridge, IL 60068 United States (US)Department:
10168250 Laundry Linen RNRC Daily Hours:
8 Standard Hours:
20 Employment Status:
Part-time Employment Type:
N RESURRECTION NURSING AND REHAB CENTER - CHICAGO, IL. SUMMARY
Supplies all departments in the facility with the necessary type of linen required for proper service and resident care. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sorts soiled linens from bins and removes all foreign matter wearing proper protective equipment.
- Loads soiled linens and personal clothing in washers using proper wash cycles.
- Removes clean linen from washers, places same in dryers and activates dryers properly.
- Removes dried linen from dryers, folds linens and clothing and stores on shelves.
- Prepares linen exchange carts for proper amount of linens prior to delivery.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma or equivalent strongly preferred
1-3 years of experience
Ability to speak and write English to the extent necessary for safe and efficient performance of the job. Business Unit:
PLC Senior Services Department Name:
Laundry Linen RNRC Job Function:
Application submittal is acknowledgement that pre-employment screening will be conducted on all potential hires post-offer. Applicants are entitled to a copy of the background check report and have the right to challenge its accuracy and completeness. If the applicant is covered by the Illinois Health Care Worker Background Check Act, and the applicant's record indicates a conviction, he or she may request a waiver from the Illinois Department of Public Health. Nearest Major Market:
Chicago Job Segment:
Rehabilitation, Facilities, Public Health, Healthcare, Operations