We Are Hiring
Physician - Family Medicine- Full-Time, Ascension Medical Group - Merrill Clinic, 601 S Center Avenue, Merrill, Wisconsin
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Wisconsin operates 24 hospital campuses and more than 100 related healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Ascension Wisconsin employs more than 1,300 primary and specialty care clinicians. Ascension Wisconsin is a faith-based healthcare organization that has been serving the state since 1848. In FY2018, Ascension Wisconsin provided more than $292 million in community benefit, including care of persons living in poverty.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
Ascension Wisconsin is actively seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician for our outpatient practice in Merrill, Wisconsin. The successful physician will share our commitment to quality health care and exceptional patient service.
- Full time; 36 pt hours per week; flexible schedule
- General outpatient Family Medicine with full spectrum pediatrics through geriatrics with open access - same day urgent care type visits.
- Attractive call schedule (very light phone call only)
- Enjoy a great deal of practice autonomy with full support from the system to ensure your success
- You will be supported by a shared RN and your own MA
- 3 year salary guarantee to allow time to build your practice
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- One or more of the following:
- Physician MD/DO credentialed from the Wisconsin Medical Examining Board obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Licensure is dependent on state associate works in. Verified by local Credentialing Office.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA). Verified by local Credentialing Office.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) required
- None required. Willing to accept a new graduate.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ministry Health Care, and its subsidiaries, as part of Ascension Health, is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement