We Are Hiring
Clinical Integration Manager, Deployment - Full-Time, Days - MOSTL Virtual
Why Join Ascension?
The Resource Group is a business transformation services organization that specializes in non-payroll spend management. Through its User-Directed Integrated Solutions, The Resource Group transforms the resource and supply function delivering value through Operations and Logistics Optimization, Strategic Sourcing, and Change Management. Although it specializes in these areas, as its core, The Resource Group is rooted in the ideals of hospitality and believes that success is measured by the satisfaction of the customer. The Resource Group started as a Solution of Ascension, its success has allowed it to expand and serve various healthcare systems looking to decrease non-payroll expenses and increase operational efficiencies. Today, The Resource Group serves over 2,500 locations including over 165 acute care hospitals across 21 states and Washington D.C.
The Resource Group is part of Ascension, a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with The Resource Group, you will have the opportunity to manage the process related to procuring critical products and high volume clinical items.
- Ensures that all services and activities regarding critical high volume supplies are planned, implemented, maintained and evaluated.
- Works collaboratively with Supply Chain and ministries to ensure alignment and achievement of goals.
- Coordinates trials and introduction of new supplies.
- Provides project management for product conversions within the organization.
- Acts as liaison between end-users of critical supply items, clinical or non-clinical, and the resource group.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain, nursing or related field with a strong academic track record required
- MBA or MHA with a strong academic track record preferred
- At least four years of applicable experience in business, operations, or management consulting preferred
- At least four years of clinical or relevant experience preferred
- Management consulting experience preferred.
- 3 years of experience required.
- 5 years of experience preferred.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to solve complex problems and communicate findings and recommendations in a simplified manner
- Excellent executive presence, listening and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, both in a sales and a delivery capacity
- Demonstrated success in leading and serving on teams composed of diverse groups of individuals, talents and perspectives operating in challenging environments
- Proven business, project management, problem solving, facilitation and impact measurement skills
- Strong leadership skills, capable of creating and achieving a desired future state vision through influence on processes, individual and group goals and systems
- Possesses the managerial skills to work effectively across all functions and levels
- Skilled in successful physician collaboration and medical staff relationships
- Skilled in clinical end-user and healthcare departmental leadership relationships
- Team player who can work effectively in a matrix structure to accomplish The Resource Group’s goals
- Possesses a tenacious drive for results, utilizing sound project management, organizational, information systems and problem solving skills while holding individuals, including self, accountable
- Acts as an effective change agent who is able to engage the appropriate stakeholders to lead change
- Functional working knowledge of general medical, pharmacy, cardiology, laboratory, imaging, surgical supplies and capital equipment, as well as, inventory management processes
- Possesses the confidence and intellect to challenge and transform the current state, with the humility and perceptive ability to appreciate the contexts and circumstances in which doing so is effective
- A strong commitment to the mission of Catholic healthcare, and a personal and professional presence to effectively represent the values of Ascension Health and the vision of The Resource Group
- Acts with the highest degree of integrity.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)