We Are Hiring
Psychologist - PMCH EVA Peds Specialty - Full-Time,Day - St. V Evansville Children Ctr - Evansville,IN
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Vincent Health-IN, you will have the opportunity to
Provides therapeutic psychological counseling.
- Assesses a patient's psychological status and provides appropriate interventions and treatments.
- Collaborates with nursing and ancillary service to provide appropriate psychological therapy for patient. Refers patients to other disciplines for consult and evaluations as indicated.
- Provides psychological expertise and education to multidisciplinary team. Acts as resource to other disciplines.
- Communicates complex/sensitive information to patients and medical team.
- Administers and interprets psychological tests used for diagnosing mental and personality disorders and differentiating between organic and functional cases of behavior disorders.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Psychologist credentialed from the Indiana Board of Psychology obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD) required