This job posting is no longer active.
We Are Hiring
Physician Office Manager - PMC Prov Pain Mngt Assoc - Full-Time,Day - Clinic-Pain Management - Waco,TX
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Providence Healthcare Netwk-TX, you will have the opportunity to manage the daily operations of the assigned practice site(s).
- Serves as a liaison between practice physicians and office employees, and between the practice and other clinical and administrative areas.
- Develops growth strategies and business plans in cooperation with practice physicians and physician leadership. Supports financial, budget and business goals.
- Ensures that staffing is in place to meet the demands of the provider's work schedules. May assist with the development and implementation of the physician compensation system.
- Monitors the billing and collection functions.
- Oversees daily operations of practice including but not limited to services, site policies, staff development, and patient flow.
- Manages staff relations including performance management, staff satisfaction and conflict management. Performs and oversees scheduling, recruitment and payroll.
- Monitors budgets, regulatory compliance, contracts and vendor relations.
- Assesses quality of and coordinates patient care services with patients, staff, physicians, and other providers.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Minimum Qualification: None Required
- High school diploma or GED required
- 2 years of experience required. 1 year of leadership or management experience required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Providence Healthcare Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M/F/D/V).
A mission of compassion.
A vision of excellence.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.