We Are Hiring
Technologist - Interventional - Cardiac Cath Labs Anc 001 - Full-Time, Day - Providence Health Center - Waco, TX
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Texas, you will have the opportunity to assist with procedures and provide diagnostic aid by conducting organ or body scans on patients.
- Prepares and positions patients and selects anatomic and technical parameters accurately.
- Prepares and administers contrast media and medications within the accepted scope of practice and applicable state and federal regulations.
- Observes patient during procedure and reports abnormal activity. Monitors protocols and recommends updates or refinements as warranted.
- Follows radiation safety procedures and guidelines.
- Able to perform all specialized imaging procedures such as angio, complex vascular and nonvascular interventional and therapeutic procedures, along with assisting the Radiologist/PA.
- Ensures all activities comply with regulatory agency standards.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Cardiographic Tech credentialed from the Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Radiologic Technologist specializing in Radiography credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist credentialed from the Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI).
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
Equal Employment Opportunity
Providence Healthcare Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M/F/D/V).
A mission of compassion.
A vision of excellence.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.