We Are Hiring
We are hiring: Are you an experienced Critical Care, IR, ED or Cath Lab Registered Nurse ?
If so, join our amazing IR team at Saint Agnes Hospital in Baltimore! #Nursing #DreamJob
Why Join Ascension?
Saint Agnes Healthcare serves the greater Baltimore area and employs more than 3,000 associates. Saint Agnes offers a full range of services through its operation of a 254-bed, full-service teaching hospital, Saint Agnes Medical Group, Seton Imaging Center, and Saint Agnes Foundation. Partnerships throughout the community have positioned Saint Agnes to provide support to individuals when and where they need it most. Saint Agnes strives to ensure the vitality and health of the community.
Saint Agnes Healthcare is part of Ascension, a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
- Exceptional Reputation: For more than 150 years, Saint Agnes nurses have embodied the spirit and mission of the hospital by providing excellence in nursing practice with quality patient-and-family centered care.
- Transformational Healthcare Environment: Our care teams collaborate between each other nationwide. Through working and learning together, we can create standards of excellence to be used across the system. We embrace change if it will improve the outcome for the patient.
- Compensation/Benefits: At Ascension, we provide a competitive compensation package inclusive of a wide range of flexible benefit options. We support work-life balance through generous paid time off and encourage spirituality in the workplace.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Agnes Healthcare-MD, you will have the opportunity to
Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
Shift & Facility Information:
- Four ten hour shifts - benefit eligible
- One weekend of call per month
- One week of call per month
- Shift: 7:00a-5:30p
On-call shift information below:
- One night of call per week shift will be 5:30pm- 7:00am.This may vary based on departmental needs.
- There may be some weeks that require an extra day of call.
- Weekend call is from Friday 5:30pm until Monday morning 7:00am.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within
- 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Maryland Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Drivers License credentialed from the
- Maryland Department of Motor Vehicles.
- ACLS by American Heart Association (AHA) by hire date
- RN Intensive Care or ED experience or IR experience.
- Sedation experience.
- 2 years of Critical Care, ED or IR experience.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As an equal opportunity employer, Saint Agnes Hospital does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, veterans status, military service, or any other legally protected status.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.