We Are Hiring
Training Educator - Care Mgmt Project - Full-Time, Days - St Vincent Health System - Jacksonville, FL
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Care Management (ACM) creates a seamless healthcare experience that works with patients, providers, health system leaders, payers and other stakeholders to create customized healthcare solutions that stabilize costs, improve health outcomes and enhance the experience of both providers and individuals. ACM helps organizations and health systems resolve common healthcare challenges.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Care Management, you will have the opportunity to facilitate classroom training and development programs.
- Applies knowledge of adult learning principles to teach various types of learning content.
- Works collaboratively with management and subject matter experts to understand desired performance, assess learning needs, and develop appropriate training solutions.
- Monitors course participants' progress throughout assigned courses. Reviewing EMR and reports for education prioritization.
- Conducts post-training evaluations and analyzes results.
- Updates curricula and explores new materials for program participants.
- Takes action to stay abreast of current and evolving learning trends, instructional methods/techniques and emerging technologies.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- 3 years of Medical Coding experience preferred.
- HCC-RAF (Risk Adjustment Factor) experience highly desired.
- Coding certification and experience preferred; would like to see one of the following:
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC), Certified Risk Adjustment Coder (CRC), Certified Professional Medical Auditor (CPMA), Certified Documentation Expert Outpatient (CDEO), Certified Coding Specialist (CCS), Certified Coding Specialist-Physician-based (CCS-P), Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA), Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT), Certified Clinical Documentation Specialist (CCDS)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)