We Are Hiring
Part-Time,Day - Hours: This is an early morning shift - every other weekend
St. Francis - Milwaukee,WI
What You Will Do
As an associate with Wheaton Fransiscan WI, you will have the opportunity to collect and process blood specimens for testing.
- Draws and collects blood samples according to policy. Verifies all related records.
- Labels, processes and delivers specimens for testing according to protocol.
- Maintains, cleans, and sterilizes equipment, instruments, and work area following safety, cleanliness, and infection control procedures.
- Assists with coordinating and conducting blood drives, including interviewing and screening donors.
- Assists with office duties such as OP orders, answering phone, faxing, and filing.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Preferred Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Certification specializing in Phlebotomy credentialed from the American Society for Clinical Pathology Board of Certification (ASCP-BOC).
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required