We Are Hiring
For more than 150 years, Saint Agnes Hospital, part of Ascension, has been dedicated to the art of healing by providing exceptional care to the greater Baltimore area. Built on a strong foundation of excellent medical care and compassion, Saint Agnes and the physicians who practice here are committed to providing the best care for our patients for many years to come.
Why Join Ascension?
Saint Agnes Healthcare serves the greater Baltimore area and employs more than 3,000 associates. Saint Agnes offers a full range of services through its operation of a 254-bed, full-service teaching hospital, Saint Agnes Medical Group, Seton Imaging Center, and Saint Agnes Foundation. Partnerships throughout the community have positioned Saint Agnes to provide support to individuals when and where they need it most. Saint Agnes strives to ensure the vitality and health of the community.
Saint Agnes Healthcare is part of Ascension, a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
· Exceptional Reputation: For more than 150 years, Saint Agnes nurses have embodied the spirit and mission of the hospital by providing excellence in nursing practice with quality patient-and-family centered care. With 15 outpatient and 11 inpatient post-anesthesia recovery beds, you’ll have the opportunity to provide leadership to a busy unit and join the most skilled nursing professionals in Maryland as part of Saint Agnes Hospital’s recovery team.
· Our care teams collaborate between each other nationwide. Through working and learning together, we can create standards of excellence to be used across the system. We embrace change if it will improve the outcome for the patient.
· At Ascension, we provide a competitive compensation package inclusive of a wide range of flexible benefit options. We support work-life balance through generous paid time off and encourage spirituality in the workplace.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Agnes Healthcare-MD, you will have the opportunity to
· Assesses, prepares and positions patients for procedures. Performs conscious sedation and hemodynamic monitoring as necessary.
· Prepares, implements and documents plan of care. Communicates patient's condition to physician before, during and after procedures.
· Performs and/or facilitates diagnostic, therapeutic and interventional procedures.
· Performs set up and provides equipment and supplies before, during and after procedures.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Maintains professional development.
· 9 hour shifts
· 4 person call team of 2 RN and 1-2 techs.
· 1 Weekend on-call requirement a month
· On call 7-10 times a month.
· On-call requirement is 30 minute response time
What You Will Need
Equal Employment Opportunity