This job posting is no longer active.
We Are Hiring
Respiratory Services Lead - Respiratory Therapy 001 - Full-Time, Nights - St Agnes Hospital-Baltimore MD - Baltimore, MD
At Saint Agnes, we know where our true value lies. It’s in our history, our culture and our people. You can feel the difference at Saint Agnes. It comes across in how we treat our patients and how we work with each other. It is in the commitment, passion and actions of every single associate who decides to make Saint Agnes home. Including, possibly, YOU!
- shifts 6:30 PM - 7:30 AM.
Why Join Ascension?
Saint Agnes Healthcare’s roots in Baltimore go all the way back to 1823. Our culture both then and now is based on a belief that ALL people deserve to be treated with dignity. For generations we have served the beautifully diverse community that is our home with special attention to those who are poor and vulnerable. Today we offer a full range of services through our 254-bed, full-service teaching hospital, Saint Agnes Medical Group, Seton Imaging Center, and Saint Agnes Foundation.
As part of Ascension we are part of a bigger ministry to deliver compassionate personalized care to all, especially those most in need. Ascension is one of the leading non-profit health systems in the United States. In fiscal year 2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As a Respiratory Services Lead with St. Agnes Healthcare-MD, you will have the opportunity to lead assigned staff in performing activities or tasks in respiratory services.
- Leads or coordinates shift operations of assigned activities, resources, and/or associates.
- Serves as a technical or functional resource and performs similar duties with staff.
- Assigns, monitors and reviews progress of work. Monitors and reports compliance with policies and/or procedures.
- Oversees and evaluates orientation and training of assigned associates. May provide input in the review and evaluation of staff performance.
- Performs all duties of a Respiratory Therapist on a regular basis according to hospital age specific guidelines, while maintaining annual mandatory competencies.
- Must be able to provide initial assistance for those needing emergency intervention.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Respiratory Care Practitioner credentialed from the Maryland Board of Physicians obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Respiratory Therapist specializing in Registered credentialed from the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
- 1 year of experience required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As an equal opportunity employer, Saint Agnes Hospital does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, veterans status, military service, or any other legally protected status.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.