We Are Hiring
Salesforce Administrative Analyst
523 Mainstream Dr - Nashville, TN
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Ascension includes approximately 156,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 151 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 21 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
As a Salesforce Administrative Analyst Ascension, you will be responsible for day to day Advanced Admin responsibilities as well as on going customization and configuration as the platform continues to be built out within Ascension. The Salesforce Business Analyst/Administrator is a business leader, deeply knowledgeable about how their company operates, intertwined in making all departments successful through process automations, and thus, integral to running a smooth & lean business.
This position will be managing products, presenting new projects, and ensuring the Salesforce 3rd party integrations are running smoothly and effectively.
Salesforce Business Analyst/Administrator identities opportunities for improving efficiency and champion productivity. Business Analyst/Administrator helps keep associates and managed trained and educated, solve complicated business problems and keep projects moving forward. The Salesforce Business Analyst/Administrator delivers creative solutions – making Salesforce users happier and the business smarter.
- Assists in evaluating proposals for data collection through an understanding of the functional area's business and applications needs
- Assists in planning and implementing activities required for the collection and analysis of data related to departmental business needs, including the development of data collection systems
- Maintains specific departmental data collection systems (e.g., databases and spreadsheets) by troubleshooting problems, providing user support and education and promoting integration with other systems
- Develops and runs basic queries and other data collection spreadsheets to support assigned business areas and organizes them in a format for ease of review and use
- Possesses a broad understanding of current decision support tools, i.e., capabilities & limitations of existing systems. Demonstrates familiarity with technologies and systems or support experience
- Ability to distill business processes to key functions and create process and data flow diagrams. Analysis of process and data flows, identification of potential redundancies, overlaps in accountability, key decision points, etc.
- Can identify opportunities to automate and/or improve an existing process. Can make recommendations for action plans or streamlining to improve business performance
- Participates in ROI and other financial analyses
- Identify customer needs, validate them with insights from running tests, and prioritize requirements
- Create and communicate the product roadmap and the progress against it in a timely fashion to the broader organization
- Create common functionality that spans multiple business lines
- Keep abreast of Salesforce’s capabilities and evangelize their adoption at Ascension
- Demonstrate excellent cross-group collaboration skills, including conflict resolution and negotiation skills
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- Bachelor's degree preferred with a computer science or technical major
- Five years of information technology work experience in systems administration and programming is strongly preferred
- Experience with Lightning platform is preferred
- 5+ years of product management experience using Salesforce technologies
- 4+ years of Salesforce.com experience in an Business Analyst/Administrator role preferred
- Comfortable customizing, building dashboards, reports and workflows
- Excellent written and communication skills
- 3rd Party integrations
- Built custom applications using Salesforce communities and various AppExchange products
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- ADM201 certification preferred, but not required
- A great eye for design and user experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)