We Are Hiring
ED Tech - Emergency Dept – PRN, Rotating - Ascension Clay County Hospital - Middleburg, FL
Ascension St. Vincent's Clay received A+ rating by Leapfrog, Top 100 Hospital in the US-IBM Watson, 5 star quality rating-CMS!
St. Vincent’s HealthCare, part of Ascension, is a faith-based, not-for-profit health system that has served the people of Jacksonville, Florida and the surrounding communities since 1873. From its humble beginning to its status as a regional healthcare system, Ascension St. Vincent’s HealthCare is widely recognized for delivering personalized, compassionate care that balances high touch with high tech.
As an Associate with Ascension St. Vincent's HealthCare-FL, you will have the opportunity to perform basic clinical and non-clinical patient care activities under supervision.
- Aids with movement and placement of patients.
- Assists patients with tending to personal care and activities of daily living.
- Reports findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional conditions to nursing staff. Documents necessary records.
- Keeps patient rooms clean, orderly, and maintains medical equipment.
- Performs emergency department specific care/duties as assigned within scope of job.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Emergency Medical Technician or Paramedic License required
- High school diploma or GED required
- Graduate from an accredited EMTor Paramedic program required
- 1-year relevant experience required
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent's Healthcare (SVHC) will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
To comply with federal regulations of the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA), all employees are required to complete an Employment Eligibility Verification form (I-9). This law applies to all hired individuals regardless of schedule and hours, including volunteers and students.
St. Vincent's HealthCare participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)