We Are Hiring
Specialist-Contract-Physician - Administration
SCHEDULE: Full-Time Days, Monday - Friday
Ascension Genesys HealthPark - Grand Blanc, MI
Why Join Ascension?
In Michigan, Ascension operates 15 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ over 200,000 associates. Across the state, Ascension Michigan is working together to help bring patients more resources and better care. Ascension Michigan is also committed to its community; it provided over $272 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in FY2018. Ascension Michigan is dedicated to spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of individuals and communities.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Genesys Hospital, you will have the opportunity to oversee physician contracting.
- Negotiates contracts based on contract parameters provided for the respective groups.
- Ensures contracts are implemented according to the contract terms.
- Monitors contracts and enforces the contract terms.
- Manages system for physician contract modeling and physician revenue projections. Identifies opportunities for contractual improvements and addresses through annual renegotiations.
What You Will Need
- 3 years of experience preferred.
- Healthcare or Legal experience preferred
- Experience creating contracts / legal documents preferred
- Experienced preparing Excel spreadsheets
- Experience communicating with individuals at all levels of an organization preferred
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Required Credential(s):
- None Required obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Genesys Health System will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.