We Are Hiring
LPN-Licensed Practical Nurse
Evenings – 3pm-11pm
Why Join Ascension?
Join our team at St. Joseph’s Place, part of Ascension Living, is looking for caring and compassionate Registered Nurses to join the team! This gorgeous 113 bed Long Term Care Center offers -term skilled nursing, rehabilitation and therapy.
Why join St. Joseph Place, part of Ascension Living
- Be part of a great team and culture
- Generous PTO, excellent (and affordable) medical, dental, vision and retirement (with a match)
- Flexible scheduling and student friendly
- Tuition reimbursement, discount programs and more
What You Will Do
- Perform delegated resident care tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Contribute to continuity of care and effective communication by documenting and reporting care provided and changes in the resident’s condition to the appropriate person in a timely manner
- Anticipate, recognize, report and respond to changes in resident/patient condition
- Implement interventions based upon the physician's medical plan and standards of care including medication and treatments with knowledge of therapeutic intent
- Assist residents and families with care planning, education and referrals
- Follow regulatory and ministry standards, policies, procedures and precautions in the performance of all job duties to ensure a safe work environment
- Assure resident safety by identifying safety hazards and emergency situations and initiates corrective action as appropriate
- Assume responsibility for compliance with federal, state and local regulations within the assigned neighborhood
- Provides support with activities of daily living as needed
- Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need
- Valid license as a practical or vocational nurse in Maryland
- CPR certification preferred for assisted living; required for LTC upon hire, or obtain within thirty (30) days of employment
- Completion of an accredited LPN program
- A minimum of one-year experience as an LPN preferred but not required
- Supervisory experience preferred but not required
- Possesses working knowledge of state and federal regulations
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)