We Are Hiring
Technician-Paint - Maintenance Plant 004 - Full-Time,Day - Bethlehem Wds Retirement Comm - LaGrange Park, IL
Why Join Ascension?
At Ascension, our physicians and caregivers work in collaboration to provide compassionate, personalized care for all, especially to those most in need. Ascension is one of the largest non-profit healthcare organizations in the country – called to be the expression of God’s healing love in the world.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to apply paint, stain, and other surface treatments to structural surfaces and property.
- Applies protective and decorative coats of paint, varnish, lacquer and related materials to interior and exterior surfaces of buildings, furniture, equipment and other property.
- Prepares surfaces by washing, scraping, sanding, torching and/or smoothing prior to applying finishing materials.
- Maintains existing paint surfaces by matching/tinting appropriate paint products.
- Maintains equipment and work areas in a clean and safe condition. Properly stores, cleans and disposes of all supplies and equipment used according to departmental policies and procedures.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or GED required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)