We Are Hiring
RN-Long Term Care - SNF Nursing Unit A - Part-Time, Evening - Cor Mariae Center - Rockford, IL
Why Join Ascension?
At Ascension Living, our caregivers work in collaboration to provide compassionate, personalized care for all, especially for those most in need. Ascension is one of the largest non-profit healthcare organizations in the country – called to be the expression of God’s healing love in the world.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to provides direct nursing care to patients in the long term care setting in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders. Assures resident safety by identifying safety hazards and emergency situations and initiates corrective action as appropriate.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Active State of IL Registered Nurse License, in good standing
- Active BLS Certification
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)