We Are Hiring
We are hiring: Are you an experienced Oncology Nurse Navigator?
If so, join our amazing Cancer Institute team at Saint Agnes Hospital in Baltimore! #Nursing #DreamJob
Why Join Ascension?
Saint Agnes Healthcare serves the greater Baltimore area and employs more than 3,000 associates. Saint Agnes offers a full range of services through its operation of a 254-bed, full-service teaching hospital, Saint Agnes Medical Group, Seton Imaging Center, and Saint Agnes Foundation. Partnerships throughout the community have positioned Saint Agnes to provide support to individuals when and where they need it most. Saint Agnes strives to ensure the vitality and health of the community.
Saint Agnes Healthcare is part of Ascension, a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Agnes Healthcare-MD, you will have the opportunity to
Serves as a patient navigator throughout the continuum of care.
- Functions as a liaison for management staff, administration, physicians, managed care companies, community organizations, and other customers.
- Coordinates efforts for treatment and promotes quality improvement and educational efforts.
- Compiles data, tracks outcomes, and makes recommendations for process improvement.
- Provides referrals/support for follow-up care for patients who are uninsured or underinsured.
Work Schedule: 8-4:30 M-F, occasional weekend or evening hours for event support
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Maryland Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Two years of Nurse Navigation experience in Oncology.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As an equal opportunity employer, Saint Agnes Hospital does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, veterans status, military service, or any other legally protected status.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.