We Are Hiring
Dietitian-Registered - Nutrition Services PACE - Full-Time,Day - Via Christi Hope - Wichita,KS
Why Join Ascension?
Senior Living and Long-Term Care Communities
As a subsidiary of Ascension, Ascension Living is committed to providing services, amenities, opportunities and support, so seniors can enjoy living healthier and happier, at every age and at every stage.
We’re the second-largest nonprofit system in the U.S. Our living choices include independent living, assisted living, memory care, short-term rehabilitative care and long-term skilled nursing care.
More than 10,000 adults live in our 54 senior living communities, which are located in 12 states, and Washington, D.C. Also, more than 5,500 associates are employed by Ascension – professional, compassionate individuals who believe in empowering people to age successfully.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to
Implements the Nutrition element of the Program intervention.
- Assists the Program Director with efforts to actively promote the Program to prospective participants and health care professionals as needed.
- Provides nutrition education, counseling, and coaching to participants about the implementation of the Program's nutrition guidelines.
- Delivers nutrition lectures/sessions and cooking demos/classes according to Program guidelines.
- Conducts a nutritional assessment for nutritional adequacy on each participant.
- Communicates clinical issues to the nurse case manager and medical director.
- Participates in the development of the interdisciplinary treatment plan to ensure the quality and clinical effectiveness of the program, and the safety of each participant.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Dietitian/Nutritionist credentialed from the Commission on Dietetic Registration obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)