We Are Hiring
Electrophysiology Technologist - Cardiac Cath Labs Anc 001 - Full-Time,Day - Providence Health Ctr - Waco,TX
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Providence Healthcare Netwk-TX, you will have the opportunity to perform functions prior to, during and following electrophysiology procedures.
- Facilitates all aspects of set up and development including responsibility and functionality of all electrophysiology (EP) lab equipment and troubleshooting equipment technical problems. Facilitates and provides Tilt Table Testing.
- Assists physician in instrumentation, pacing and recording activities during EP procedures and facilitates proper recording and storage of data.
- Performs device interrogation of inpatients and post-operative device interrogation.
- Functions as coordinator and patient liaison between physicians and outpatient clinical care, including direct involvement in patient relations. Schedules outpatient visits and inpatient procedures including coordinating necessary clinical objectives prior to procedure.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
Equal Employment Opportunity
Providence Healthcare Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M/F/D/V).
A mission of compassion.
A vision of excellence.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.