We Are Hiring
Security Manager - Security 001 - Full-Time,Day - Providence Health Ctr - Waco,TX
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Providence Healthcare Netwk-TX, you will have the opportunity to manage the daily operations of the security department.
- Assigns responsibilities and tasks to support department function.
- Monitors departmental budgets, regulatory compliance, departmental contracts and policies/procedures.
- Monitors and follows up on customer complaints and investigations.
- Manages and coaches staff. Directs, prioritizes and makes daily adjustments to shift assignments and security deployment as necessary.
- Assists the Director of Security with developing both operational and capital budgets.
What You Will Need
- Preferred Credential(s):
- BLS Provider.
- Drivers License.
- Law Enforcement.
- Management of Aggressive Behavior credentialed from the Management of Aggressive Behavior Training International, Inc.
- Security Professional.
- Security Guard.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
- Bachelors Degree is strongly preferred
- 2 years of experience required. 1 year of leadership or management experience required.
- Seven (7) years of experience in law enforcement or security is preferred, 3 years of upper level supervisory experience is preferred upon date of hire or job transfer date.
- Experience in developing and presenting security related training materials is preferred.
- Security related experience working in a hospital, healthcare facility or not-for-profit service organization is preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Providence Healthcare Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M/F/D/V).
A mission of compassion.
A vision of excellence.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.