We Are Hiring
APRN-Nurse Midwife-Certified - PP OBGYN Rolling Crossroads - Full-Time, Day - Rolling Crossroads-Catonsville - Catonsville, MD
Why Join Ascension?
Saint Agnes Healthcare serves the greater Baltimore area and employs more than 3,000 associates. Saint Agnes offers a full range of services through its operation of a 254-bed, full-service teaching hospital, Saint Agnes Medical Group, Seton Imaging Center, and Saint Agnes Foundation. Partnerships throughout the community have positioned Saint Agnes to provide support to individuals when and where they need it most. Saint Agnes strives to ensure the vitality and health of the community.
Saint Agnes Healthcare is part of Ascension, a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Agnes Healthcare-MD, you will have the opportunity to provide independent and collaborative primary healthcare and management of care to women before, during and after pregnancy, including care of the newborn.
- Develops a comprehensive plan of care and discharge plan based on the assessment and integration of the medical plan.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Provides education/counseling to patient and patient's family with respect to pregnancy, childbirth, care of the newborn, contraception, family planning and gynecological care.
- Provides care in the context of promoting age and culture-appropriate informed choices, shared decision-making and the right to self-determination.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job transfer date. Verified by local Credentialing Office
- Nurse Midwife credentialed from the American Midwifery Certification Board (AMCB) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Verified by local Credentialing Office
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Maryland Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Verified by local Credentialing Office
- Master's or Doctorate of Science in Nursing or Midwifery or Doctorate of Nursing Practice required
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As an equal opportunity employer, Saint Agnes Hospital does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, veterans status, military service, or any other legally protected status.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.