We Are Hiring
Manager-Pharmacy - Pharmacy Services General 001 - Full-Time, Days - St Agnes Hospital-Baltimore MD - Baltimore, MD
Why Join Ascension?
Saint Agnes Healthcare serves the greater Baltimore area and employs more than 3,000 associates. Saint Agnes offers a full range of services through its operation of a 254-bed, full-service teaching hospital, Saint Agnes Medical Group, Seton Imaging Center, and Saint Agnes Foundation. Partnerships throughout the community have positioned Saint Agnes to provide support to individuals when and where they need it most. Saint Agnes strives to ensure the vitality and health of the community.
Saint Agnes Healthcare is part of Ascension, a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Agnes Healthcare-MD, you will have the opportunity to
Manages the daily operations of pharmacy services.
- Develops and implements performance improvement activities to include medication safety, medication use evaluation and pharmacoeconomics.
- Conducts competency assessments and coordinates the training and development of pharmacists, pharmacy residents and pharmacy students.
- Develops and manages departmental budget to promote pharmacoeconomics.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and Board of Pharmacy rules and regulations. Also serves on various committees.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Pharmacist credentialed from the Maryland Board of Pharmacy obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy or Doctorate of Pharmacy required Master's degree preferred
- 3 years of experience required. 1 year of leadership or management experience required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As an equal opportunity employer, Saint Agnes Hospital does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, veterans status, military service, or any other legally protected status.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.