We Are Hiring
Carondelet Place, an Ascension Living community, is seeking qualified and passionate LPNs to join our nursing staff!
Seeking LPNs for Full-Time opportunities.
- Day Shift: 7:00am - 7:00pm
Why Join Ascension?
Our skilled nursing community is conveniently located across the street from St. Joseph Medical Center in Kansas City, Missouri. When additional therapy is needed after surgery, illness or hospital stay, we provide rehabilitation and short-term care. We also offer long-term care for residents who need a higher level of assistance in dealing with an ongoing illness, chronic medical condition or disability.
Apply on-line today or in person at 621 Carondelet Drive, KCMO
- Benefits Effective Within First 30 Days!
- Very Affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance - with discounts available based on income!
- Work for a faith based organization
- Competitive Wages
- Start earning PTO on first day!
- Free Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Free Life and Accidentally Death/Dismemberment Insurance
- Retirement Plan with employer match (up to 4%)
- Tuition Reimbursement
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to
Provides basic bedside care to long term care patients under the direction of a Registered Nurse (RN) or physician, functioning within scope of license.
- Contributes to the assessment of patients by collecting data for analysis by a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Administers medications and observes patients for adverse reactions to medications or treatments.
- Performs routine laboratory tests and simple therapeutic services.
- Educates patients/families about disease treatment plan including self-care post discharge, holistic health needs, available resources and follow up care. Assures resident safety by identifying safety hazards and emergency situations and initiates corrective action as appropriate.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma or GED required
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)