We Are Hiring
Market Program Coordinator
Clinical Ed Ctr Brackenridge - Austin, TX
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Ascension includes approximately 156,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 151 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 21 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension, you will have the opportunity to coordinate clinical professional development programs, performance processes and learning events.
- Supports clinical performance and effectiveness of learning programs to meet nursing, allied health, and other education competency standards.
- Utilizes technology and software tools to support program needs.
- Assists in the development and implementation of communication and program plans.
- Supports the creation of program and presentation materials.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associate degree or higher preferred.
- Minimum 1 year experience in an office environment preferred.
- Well versed in computer skills such as MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Within scope of job requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Able to work in a stressful environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)