We Are Hiring
Technologist-Electroneurodiag - EEG 001 - Part-Time, Day - St. Agnes Hospital-Baltimore MD - Baltimore, MD
Why Join Ascension?
Saint Agnes Healthcare serves the greater Baltimore area and employs more than 3,000 associates. Saint Agnes offers a full range of services through its operation of a 254-bed, full-service teaching hospital, Saint Agnes Medical Group, Seton Imaging Center, and Saint Agnes Foundation. Partnerships throughout the community have positioned Saint Agnes to provide support to individuals when and where they need it most. Saint Agnes strives to ensure the vitality and health of the community.
Saint Agnes Healthcare is part of Ascension, a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an associate with St. Agnes Healthcare-MD, you will have the opportunity to perform electroneurodiagnostic testing.
- Performs set up and preparation of equipment/supplies for ordered test.
- Reviews patient's history, obtains any necessary information or documentation and provides education to patient about procedures. Monitors and documents patient's condition at all times and reports any adverse reactions.
- Operates and maintains a variety of equipment to obtain diagnostic data, which may include EEG (Electroencephalography), EP (Evoked Potential), and PSG (Polysomnography) equipment. Recognizes and corrects for artifacts.
- Scores/graphs, documents and reports results of diagnostic procedures.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Electroencephalographic Technician credentialed from the ABRET Neurodiagnostic Credentialing & Accreditation (ABRET) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Technologist specializing in Neurophysiologic Intraop Monit credentialed from the ABRET Neurodiagnostic Credentialing & Accreditation (ABRET) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Technologist specializing in Evoked Potential credentialed from the ABRET Neurodiagnostic Credentialing & Accreditation (ABRET) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Tech specializing in Nerve Conduction Study obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As an equal opportunity employer, Saint Agnes Hospital does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, veterans status, military service, or any other legally protected status.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.