This job posting is no longer active.
We Are Hiring
Dir-Quality Mgmt - Nursing Admin AL SNF 001 - Full-Time,Day - Via Christi Village Manhattan - Manhattan,KS
Why Join Ascension?
Senior Living and Long-Term Care Communities
As a subsidiary of Ascension, Ascension Living is committed to providing services, amenities, opportunities and support, so seniors can enjoy living healthier and happier, at every age and at every stage.
We’re the second-largest nonprofit system in the U.S. Our living choices include independent living, assisted living, memory care, short-term rehabilitative care and long-term skilled nursing care.
More than 10,000 adults live in our 54 senior living communities, which are located in 12 states, and Washington, D.C. Also, more than 5,500 associates are employed by Ascension – professional, compassionate individuals who believe in empowering people to age successfully.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to
Directs quality management activities and resources.
- Oversees progress of departmental and hospital-wide quality improvement projects. Reports any difficulties with progress to respective managers.
- Analyzes patient care information from data sources. identifies real or potential concerns and oversees development of recommendations to correct or prevent concerns.
- Develops succinct and comprehensive reports detailing quality improvement activities, including periodic reporting of organizational performance data.
- Oversees adherence to regulatory standards for quality improvement. Acts as a resource for quality improvement information.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Quality Professional.
- Risk Management.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required Master's degree preferred
- 5 years of experience required. 10 years of experience preferred. 2 years of leadership or management experience required. 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)