We Are Hiring
We are hiring: Are you an experienced Registered Nurse ?
If so, join our amazing Neuro/Stroke team at Saint Agnes Hospital in Baltimore! #Nursing #DreamJob
For more than 150 years, Saint Agnes Hospital, part of Ascension, has been dedicated to the art of healing by providing exceptional care to the greater Baltimore area. Built on a strong foundation of excellent medical care and compassion, Saint Agnes and the physicians who practice here are committed to providing the best care for our patients for many years to come.
Why Join Ascension?
Saint Agnes Healthcare serves the greater Baltimore area and employs more than 3,000 associates. Saint Agnes offers a full range of services through its operation of a 254-bed, full-service teaching hospital, Saint Agnes Medical Group, Seton Imaging Center, and Saint Agnes Foundation. Partnerships throughout the community have positioned Saint Agnes to provide support to individuals when and where they need it most. Saint Agnes strives to ensure the vitality and health of the community.
Saint Agnes Healthcare is part of Ascension, a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
- As a Saint Agnes RN, you will have the opportunity to implement and monitor your patient’s care plans, including monitoring, recording and communicating patient conditions as appropriate.
- In your role, you will serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care, along with notating and carrying out physician and nursing orders.
- Towards the end of your patient’s hospital stay, you will also assess and coordinate your patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
Shift and facility information:
Our Neuro/Stroke unit is a 30 bed unit. This unit mainly is utilized as a Neuro/Stroke and Telemetry unit that also has a diverse population of patients from Med-Surg overflow, as well as some CHF patients.
· Rotating shift
· 36 hours weekly
· Three twelve hour shifts a week.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Maryland Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- One year of RN experience in an acute care setting.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As an equal opportunity employer, Saint Agnes Hospital does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, veterans status, military service, or any other legally protected status.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.